All WUSD school offices will re-open for essential business beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Offices will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For the health and safety of our staff and community, we would ask that all visitors follow these guidelines:
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask. Masks will not be provided by the school.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 ft. We will be limiting the number of people in our offices at one time. Visitors may be asked to wait outside.
- Site staff will post instructions to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Visitors must follow any posted instructions concerning social distancing, handling documents, etc.
- Please limit visitors to 1 person per family and do not bring extra family or friends.
- Restrooms will not be open to the public.
Please note, only main offices will be open. Classrooms, hallways, and playgrounds will remain closed at this time. If you have any questions, please contact your school site.