We know that many families are wondering about when and how WUSD plans to reopen schools in the Fall. WUSD is actively working on our plans to reopen schools in August. We are reviewing feedback from our staff, student, and parent surveys as well as reviewing guidance from state and local officials to be able to implement increased health and safety measures. Over the next two weeks, we will be working to finalize our recommendations for the school board. We will continue to keep you informed through our website, autodialers, and letters home.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users