Washington Union High School Agriculture teacher, Katie Maiorino, was honored to be accepted to the 2018 USDA Kika De La Garza Fellowship Program. She recently spent two weeks in Washington, D.C. learning about the many educational opportunities for students within the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Maiorino is excited to implement what she’s learned in her classes at WU!
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users