The West Fresno CWP (Coffee with Parents) team is partnering with NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) to provide a suicide prevention and intervention workshop for families with the goal of teaching participants about signs to look for in children. The workshop will be held on Monday, November 30th, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. It will be held virtually and is open to all Washington Unified staff and families.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users