The Washington Unified Board of Trustees unanimously voted to appoint Assistant Superintendent, Randy Morris, to the position of Superintendent beginning in the 2018-19 school year. As a Washington Union High School alum and former Washington Union teacher, the District was excited to hire Morris to serve in his current role this year. Coming from Kingsburg Joint Union High School District, where Morris successfully served as Superintendent for 7 years, Morris has brought valuable professional experience and strong leadership to this role and is excited to further the District’s progress as Washington Unified’s new Superintendent.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users