Assembly Bill 104 provides learning recovery options for students who struggled with low grades as a result of distance learning during the pandemic. The pupil has the ability and access to change letter grades D or F to pass or no pass on transcripts for college and admission purposes. Please contact Steve Rizzo at (559) 495-5689 for further information.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users