West Fresno Middle School is known as a “community campus.” Parents, families, and community members frequently work together to build a safe and strong learning environment for kids. Part of that environment is Principal Cortez’ monthly “Coffee with the Principal.” Parents and community members are invited each month to come together and discuss important issues facing today’s youth. Topics have included: Cyber Safety, Diabetes Prevention, and Academic Support. Translators are available for parents. Be sure to check your school calendar for the next “Coffee with the Principal” event.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users