Washington Unified offered all 6th – 8th grade students the opportunity to complete a Project Lead the Way Engineering course over the summer. Enrolled students are studying math, science, and engineering concepts through engaging hands-on lessons. Emphasizing a problem solving approach to learning, the class is helping students to put their learning into practice with projects like robotics design and programming.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users