Starting Monday, May 4, 2020, the Fresno Unified School District will offer a 6 week Zoom online parenting course for African American parents. Classes will be held online on Mondays an Wednesday evenings from 5:00p.m. to 6:00p.m. Please see the original Facebook announcement below for details. You do not have to have children in Fresno Unified to join.
- Students, Families, and Educators to Benefit from $4.1M in Grants Awarded to Central Valley, CA Early Learning Programs by the James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Energy Services Contract
- Learning Recovery Options (AB 104) – Grade Change Form
- Notice of Independent Study Offering (AB 130)
- Webinar Series – Nitrate workshops for domestic well users